With SCORE and USDA, you don’t have to go it alone.
We are proud to partner with the USDA to provide business mentorship to help farmers and ranchers succeed. Learn more, and find your mentor below.
How does SCORE help farmers and ranchers?
Whether you own a family farm, ranch or another type of agricultural business, we can connect you to free support and resources - including business planning help, financial guidance, growth strategies and other types of business assistance.
- Mentoring provides improved chances for success through one-on-one business coaching, farmers helping farmers, in-person, online or over the phone.
- Workshops offer training and help on a wide range of topics, enabling you to learn from subject matter experts and cohorts with agribusiness experience.
- Online resources are your playbook, providing step-by-step outlines for successful business strategies.
In-person support through USDA’s network of service centers can help answer your agricultural questions and introduce you to other useful programs that support your agribusiness, family farm or family ranch.
The USDA is an “Every Day, Every Way” department that touches the lives of every American, every day by:
- Supporting the agriculture sector
- Strengthening rural communities
- Promoting healthy eating
- Helping to protect our natural resources
At the forefront of our mission is the support we provide to farmers to help them start—and continue—farming.